Vertical Saw Head
Vertical saw head is supported by two rigid pedestal bearings,
Blade is guided by two hardened guide roller and tungsten
carbide wear parts. Blade tensioning and releasing is done by manually.
"Up and Down" Motion of head is controlled by one hydraulic cylinder.
Feed for various materials is regulated by pressure relief valve.
Clamping of job is done by hydraulic vice. The jaw of the
vice is perpendicular to the blade. The moving jaw of the vice clamps
the job with sufficient hydraulic pressure. For tube cutting variable
vice pressure systems will be available as optional accessories.
Taper 0.1 mm for 100 mm. Length 0.2 mm
Drive and driven band wheels with optimum centre distance
gives smooth blade twisting force which results in excellent performance of blade
1. Complete electrical equipments with panel board, limit switch and elctric motors
2. Complete hydraulic systems with Yuken make DC valve
3. Coolant system with pump and piping
4. Power driven chip brush for easy chip removal from blade.
5. One M42 grade Bimetal blade.
6. Operation tools and spanners.
1. Chip brushes
2. Roller table 1500 mm
3. Bimetal band saw blade
4. Variable vice pressure
5. Nesting Fixture assembly for bundle cutting up to 35 mm polish bars.